Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Unfinished business...

So I had one of this spur of the moment thoughts and I decided to pen my thoughts down carefully, before it gets lost in all that gray matter that is my brain. My thoughts wander a lot and I guess tonight I was thinking of all the people out there who have kinda given up on themselves and let go of dreams, visions and ideas they have had and held on to for so long. For the ones who have been down and under for long thinking all hope is lost, you are unfinished business. Here are my thoughts, my words, I pray and hope they shine through to you, like they will and do to me right now.

Unfinished business
I had this dream while still a child,
To touch lives, even if I was wild,
Things changed, or I thought it did,
But my mind kept coming back to it,
Its my life, its my passion, I live for it,
Cos helping people is my unfinished business

In my teens I am searching for gold,
I am a rebel and I am out in the cold,
My mama says, God bless her soul
Come home son, I ain't done with you yet.
You may be stubborn, silly, difficult too,
But I love you, you are unfinished business

So your Savior has been knocking all this while,
You have lied, cheated, been through all sorts,
Been running for so long your chest hurts
You are bone tired, you got fear in your guts
Still sinning? He has been waiting all this time
Patiently, because you are unfinished business

Don't give up son, hold on my sister,
Just around the corner waiting is laughter.
Dreams gone cold will burst to flame,
Ideas forgotten will give you fame.
Those words, thoughts, ideas will come again,
Light them up, they are unfinished business


Jaidi

With love

No comments: